Is it possible to create Free Business Email?
Technically yes! There are few hosting provider and Email platform who can give you free email services but ZOHO is the best platform to be used for business purposes. Zoho mail helps a small organization to create free business mail using your domain.
why a business Email is so important?
Business owners know how important an Email can be and if it is a business Email then it always making difference then a normal user. If you want to succeed then you should use Business email to communicate within Organization and Clients also.
Set up Zoho mail:
- Go to ZOHO account.
- Sign up using your Domain & click add.
- You’ll get a Registration Form. Sign up with all the details.
- Choose your domain’s DNS manager (DNS hosting provider) from the drop-down list.
- I choose GoDaddy.
- You can choose TXT Method, CNAME Method or HTML Method also for DNS verification.
- Login to your GoDaddy DNS Manager. Select Domain & click on DNS Management.
- Click on add.
- Select CNAME Method from the drop-down menu.
- In the Host, field enter @, Enter “zoho.com” under points to field. Click save.
- Get back to zoho.com and click “verify by CNAME Method”.
- Click on create to start create business email.
- Configure email delivery by adding MX records.
- Login to your DNS Manager (GoDaddy, Blue host, BigRock). Select DNS from Domain to add MX Record.
- Click Add & select MX from the drop-down menu. In the Host field enter “@” and points to enter “mx.zoho.com”.
- Click in the priority, select “10” then click save.
- Click add again to add another MX Record with value “zoho.com” under points to and set priority to “20“.
- Repeat the steps to add again MX Record with value “zoho.com” as points to & set priority to “50“.
NOTE: All MX Record should be deleted except for these three.
- A message will pop up “Configure Email Delivery” and tell you about MX Record is now pointed to Zoho servers which means your email setup is completed.
- Click on Skip.
- Click on Proceed to Access Zoho mail.
- Congrats You just created your new Business Mail.
Note: Always keep in mind that some MX Records and procedure are different for each hosting provider. If you are not sure about adding MX record in your Domain DNS Manager then look at your hosting provider’s help for support.