Convert Facebook Profile to Business Page:
According to Facebook, Pages are designed for Businesses and Organizations in order to help business to reach with Business goals. It is easy to convert a Facebook profile to Facebook Business Page. According to Facebook, this process is called “profile to business Page migration” and it can be called Facebook Page Migrate. You can create your Profile to Page once.
When you convert the Facebook Profile to Page:
1. You’ll get both Profile and Page after conversion.
2. Your current Facebook Profile picture and cover Picture will be your Facebook page profile and cover picture after conversion.
3. After conversion from profile to page, you can select all your Friends, followers and pending friend request as your new page follower in page.
4. You can choose the photos and videos you want to add on your Page and the rest of your photos and videos are remaining with your profile.
How to convert Profile to Business Page?
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Back up all your Facebook Profile data from the Facebook setting page.
- To convert your Facebook profile to page you can go to migrate page.
- Click on the Get started button.
- You can choose the categories that you want to give your business name.
- Choose categories click next.
- You can choose the photos and videos you want to add on your page, select them and add.
- Click Next.
- Just click on create Page and you will get automatically followers and likes.
- Congrats on your new page.
- Finally, click on the Publish button.